Fundamental Processes covers the essential NX task-based processes that new users will utilize when creating and editing parametric parts. The real-world experience of the Siemens instructors aids students in transferring knowledge gained through this single course to their job resulting in faster time to productivity.
- Software/Version: NX 12.0
- User Level: Beginner
- Duration: 5 Days
At the completion of the Fundamental Processes class, the student will be able to develop parametric solid and assembly models as well as drawings using the master model concept. These concepts can be applied in the real world of product development and collaboration. As with each course developed and taught by Siemens PLM Software professionals, this class reinforces our in-depth knowledge of the software's capabilities and instructs the students based on the underlying principles incorporated within the NX product suite. This class was designed to increase the productivity of the student, teaching the necessary skills to accomplish the following:
- Open and examine NX models
- Create and edit parametric part models
- Create and modify basic assembly structures
- Modify imported model data
- Create and modify basic drawings
Who Should Attend?
Manufacturing engineers, NC/CNC programmers, CAE engineers, detailers, and managers who need to manage and use NX.
Provided Course Materials:
- Access to online Student Guide through Learning Advantage
- Access to course activities through Learning Advantage
- NX User Interface and Gateway Application
- Part File Interrogration
- Assembly Modeling
- Feature Modeling and Editing
- Datum Features
- Design Features
- Detail Features
- Syncrhronous Modeling
- Drafting (Master Model & Non-Master Model)