Solid Edge Sheet Metal Design covers two core components of Solid Edge sheet metal design process. The first component is understanding the Solid Edge User Interface and basic design processes. The second component is specific to sheet metal design.
- Software/Version: Solid Edge ST10 and Solid Edge 2019
- User Level: Beginner
- Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend?
This course is suited for manufacturing engineers, NC/CNC programmers, CAE engineers, detailers, and managers who need to manage and use Solid Edge.
Provided Course Materials
- Access to online Student Guide through Learning Advantage
- Access to course activities through Learning Advantage
Primary Course Topics
- Overview of Solid User interface
- Overview of 3D modeling practices
- Sketching and extruding simple shapes
- Basic sheet metal design and detail features to parts
- Deformaiton features
- Generate sheet metal flat pattern
- Creating basic sheet metal part drawings
Can't find a class to fit your needs, schedule, or timeline? We can help!
Fill out the form below and a representative will respond within 24 business hours.