While they haven’t taken over completely – not yet, that is – in a variety of industries robots are performing more and more tasks that were previously carried out by human beings. Tecnomatix® software from Siemens PLM Software – a proven leader in the robotics simulation and offline programming marketplace – now offers RobotExpert, a user-friendly, independent software solution supporting unique industry applications, such as pick-and-place, arc welding, polishing, gluing and others.
RobotExpert software maximizes the speed, flexibility and operation of automated systems by offering design, simulation, optimization and offline programming of robotic applications. Operating in an intuitive 3D environment, the software blends a simple optimization of robotic paths and improvement of cycle times with a powerful simulation of virtual mockups of complete manufacturing cells and systems.
Manufacturers need to maximize their returns on their capital investments. Naturally, the planning, design and implementation of their systems play critical roles in achieving those returns. The myriad of options available from today’s robot vendors, however, if not managed effectively can add more complexity to the equation. Based on more than two decades of experience delivering robotic solutions for some of the most complex applications, RobotExpert supports robots from multiple vendors.
By determining the most suitable combinations of equipment, RobotExpert is able to meet specific manufacturing requests, support faster product introduction as well as to generate early evaluations of manufacturing times, costs, and project investments.
Take the Next Step with Tecnomatix RobotExpertContact Us Today!
- 3D modeling of kinematics tools, assistors and robots
- Support for robots from a vast array of vendors
- Collision detection
- GANTT chart representation
- Offline-robot programming
- Accurate cycle time calculation using realistic robot simulation (RRS)
- Highly customized user interface and functionality
- Intuitive and native Windows environment Software
- Ability to upload robot programs from the shop floor
- Virtual optimization of robotics processes
- Higher throughput through optimized cycle time
- Standardized robot programming
- Shortened downtime when introducing a change or a new product
- Avoidance of human hazards and costly damage to equipment during new program introduction
- Easy preparation of special robot program syntax