This course is intended for moderately skilled users of NX CAD that want to increase their capabilities for product design. This course is fast paced and is intended for students who will be characteristically applying advanced NX functionality. The course focuses on the dynamic modeling techniques that capture design intent in the context of the Master Model. Users completing this course will achieve proficiency and comprehensive mastery of parametric solid and surface modeling, interdependent assembly structures, and insight into integrating aesthetic elements into 3D models.
- Software/Version: NX 12.0
- User Level: Intermediate
- Duration: 4 Days
Who Should Attend?
This course is for designers, engineers, and CAD/CAM managers who need to create parametric solid models that capture design intent.
- NX CAD Fundamental Processes
- Successful completion of Designing parts in NX Advisor on Learning Advantage (score >70%). Learning Advantage courses can also be used to prepare for the prerequisite assessment.
Provided Course Materials
- Access to online Student Guide through Learning Advantage
- Access to course activities through Learning Advantage