SThis course is intended to help the novice and intermediate user become more proficient at production-level solid modeling. The class focuses on fundamental skills and concepts central to the use of Solid Edge with Sheet Metal. Upon completion of this class, users will have learned to utilize Solid Edge to design production level parametric models of parts and assemblies. Key takeaways also include creating detail drawings & document management.
- Software/Version: Solid Edge ST10 and Solid Edge 2019
- User Level: Beginner
- Duration: 4 Days
Who Should Attend?
This course is suited for manufacturing engineers, NC/CNC programmers, CAE engineers, detailers, and managers who need to manage and use Solid Edge.
Provided Course Materials
- Access to online Student Guide through Learning Advantage
- Access to course activities through Learning Advantage
Primary Course Topics
- Solid Edge User Interface
- 2D Sketches and Profiles
- Synchronous and Ordered Design in Sheet Metal
- Building and Editing Assemblies
- Creating and Editing Detail Drawings of 2D Parts and Assemblies
- Document Management (Design Manager)