The Process Simulate on eMS Basic Robotic Simulation course provides step-by-step instruction on how to create basic robotic simulations and reach studies.
- Software/Version: Process Simulate on eMS 13.1
- User Level: Beginner
- Duration: 5 Days
Who Should Attend?
IIndividuals who wish to become knowledgeable on the creation of basic robotic simulations and reach studies using Process Simulate on eMS.
- Previous experience with a 3D system is recommended.
- A basic knowledge of robotics is suggested.
Provided Course Materials:
- Student Guide
- Basic Enviornment
- Study creation
- Creating sequences of simulative operations
- Collision detection
- Section cutting
- Video and picture output
- Defining kinematic devices
- Defining and simulating robotic spot welding
- Pneumatic and servo gun definition and usage
- Ped. welding and Gun on robot path development
- Defining and simulatig robotic continuous application
- Painting, arc welding, and grinding path development
- Defining and simulating robotic material handling
- Gripper definition and usage
- Pick and place path development
- Multi-robot simulation