The Plant Simulation Advanced Modeling and Optimization course introduces a Plant Simulation professional user to advanced methods of building simulation models, including building simulation applications, using Plant Simulation optimization tools, and improving the performance of existing simulation models.
- Software/Version: Plant Simulation 13.0
- User Level: Advanced
- Duration: 4 Days
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who would like to become advanced Plant Simulation users
- Plant Simulation Basics
Provided Course Materials:
- Student Guide
- Advanced Transportation Techniques (Automatic Routing, Tugger Trains, Cranes, Stores, etc.)
- Other Advanced Modeling Techniques (i.e. Attribute Explorer, Profiler, Observes, etc.)
- Model Optimization Techniques and Random Numbers (Distributions, Data Fit Tools, Confidence Intervals, Sequential Sampler, Variants Generator, Custom States, etc.)
- Experiement Manager (Multi-Level, Random, Two-Level, Rules Setup, etc.)
- Analysis of Variance, Variance Reduction, Neural Networks, Distributed Simulation, Fuzzy Logic
- Genetic Algorithms (optimization with Stochastic simulation, sequential optimization, combined optimization, batch)
- Scheduling and Layout optimization, etc.
- Custom user dialogs
- Custom Libraries